– Define “exponential”
– Why are the logarithms of concentrations plotted?
– Explain the information that can be obtained from a log concentration–time graph, including definitions.
– Define two-compartment model, zero and 1st order reactions, and non-linear kinetics.
– What are their routes of administration?
– Describe the classification of opioid receptors.
– Draw the structure of morphine.
– Compare the characteristics of morphine, fentanyl, alfentanil and pethidine.
3) Regarding the treatment of diabetes
– What is the WHO/ADA classification?
– What do you know about the DCCT and UKPDS trials?
– Draw the structure of an insulin molecule.