|1.You are shown an arterial pressure curve, a damped and a resonant curve.
- What are the causes of damping and resonance?
- What other factors which can give false values for arterial pressure?
- Describe the changes in the arterial pressure curve as it is measured more peripherally.
- How would you calibrate the system?
2. You are shown a series of different graphs and asked which equations describe them, with examples (see below)
- y = x +c
- Charles law
- Boyles law
- y = x squared
- Exponential curve, its formula
- Wash-in curve
- Bacterial growth curve
- Define half-life and time constant.