- Describe the place of local analgesic nerve blocks during anaesthesia for cholecystectomy.
- How would you undertake ankle block for surgery of the foot?
- Describe the anatomy of the caudal space. What are the indications for analgesia administered by this route?
- Describe the anatomy of the inguinal canal and describe a technique for local anaesthesia for herniorrhaphy (excluding extradural/spinal blockade).
- Describe the anatomy of the diaphragm. Which factors in anaesthetic practice affect its function?
- Describe the anatomy of the first rib. Outline the technique for subclavian vein catheterisation.
- Describe the anatomy of the 9th intercostal nerve. What complications may arise following intercostal nerve block?
- Describe the prevention and treatment of the main complications of extradural analgesia using local analgesia.
- Describe the complications and technique for stellate ganglion block.
Other useful websites:
- Still searching for useful resouces