1. Draw the concentration–time and the log concentration–time curves for propofol.
– Describe (in detail) how the plasma concentration is calculated.
– Discuss giving drugs by infusion.
2. What is the mode of action of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)?
– What are the standard doses for drugs in this class?
– Compare and contrast the properties and uses of ketorolac and ibuprofen.
3. List the various types of anti-epileptic agents and describe their interactions with anaesthetic drugs.