1. You are shown pictures of a thermometer, a thermistor, a thermocouple, a Bourdon gauge, Infrared tympanic membrane thermometer.
– How do each of these instruments work?
– Describe the significance of graphs of resistance versus temperature
– You are shown a picture of liquid crystals. Describe their use in measurement of temperature
2. What is a capacitor?
– What is capacitance?
– What factors improve the ability of a capacitor to store charge?
– Which piece of equipment is it used in conjunction with?