|1. Discuss the anaesthetic management of a 3-year-old child who has inhaled a peanut.
2. Describe the ECG pattern of a 2:1 block.
- What are the causes of 2:1 block?
- What problems are associated with this condition?
- Discuss the perioperative management and types of pacing.
3.A 19-year-old presenting for surgery is found to be positive for sickle cell disease. How would this affect your anaesthetic management?
- Discuss sickle cell disease
4. How does a pulse oximeter work?
5. Describe the anatomy of the femoral nerve.
- What are the indications for blockade?
- Describe the methods of blockade.
6. What are the causes and effects of hypercapnia postoperatively?
7. Compare and contrast sevoflurane and desflurane.